Tazewell County Health Department (TCHD) has been conducting a quality improvement process to enhance service delivery. Due to this improvement process, hours have been expanded to be more convenient for customers.
Effective July 18, 2016:
Walk in Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00-11:00 am and 1:00-4:00 pm
- Wednesdays 1:00-4:00 pm;
- 2nd and 4th Mondays 8:00-11:00 am and 1:00-5:30 pm
This will include all WIC and Clinic Services with the following exceptions:
- No TB tests will be given on Thursdays
- Titers will end at 3:00 daily in order to allow for lab preparation
- STD services are by appointment only.
- WIC is by appointment only at the North Pekin and East Peoria locations
For more information on TCHD WIC and clinic services, contact 309-925-5511, ext 235 or 290